HELLO

HELLO

Booommm ! powerr

Gua tengah usha lu , sorry blog gua agak messy , tapi tak apa yang penting content kan ?
7 march 2014

Hai ! comel nye awak yang tengah stalk blog sy , hope dapat pedoman dari cerita-cerita sy ! ^^


Monday 27 August 2012


It's rainy at langkawi and i feel so cold .
but just ignore that , today we are young 
teenager now is we call always on the top and lost in the bottom
why i say that ?
because now i know what is life isn't that sounds like weird
yaa so weird my english language so awful right ?

I will try my best to tell the truth story ont his entry
can is start ?
alright firstly i'm glad to tell you about my social entertainment
and i'm badly fall in love with twitter ,
for thus that have account twitter can follow me as soon as possible
i can make you like my bestfriend because
i'm friendly and you should know that..
i feel like you trying to jeer at me it's okay
we can learn from our mistake right ? yaa keep it up guys


Twitter ?
what is the best about twitter 
i can make my own tweet on many variation
sad/happy/awesome and more.
twitter is the factor that student dont want go to school
especialy me ..


my teacher says (sir nasir)
if you always type or write in english you will be genius on
that although you dont understand the meaning
i'm not good in english but i wish
taht one day my english is will be the best among
in the class and i can joining in coral speaking .*chesnut*

for oh my english i support them
because they try teach teenager who not interest in english
will make english is like simple right now ,
so if you a have a friend that did not know like me
dont jeer him/her just give their superb spirit.
see you soon..



*maaf jika entry saya membuatkan anda rasa macam nak pecahkan lappy
tapi saya mencuba untuk menjadi seorang yang mencuba untuk
mengetahui kekurangan dan kelebihan mungkin ? terima kasih
kepada yang memberi sokongan i love you babe , untuk entry seterusnya
saya akan perbaiki kelemahan kata kerja ,kata aktif dan pasif bye bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PENGOMEN YANG HOT AND COOL